new pc for friend

That's quite a nice POWMAX case you got there, I'd love something like that myself. I like the idea for a neon light, liquid cooling system pc it just looks soo cool. there's only one thing I'd change, in my opinion I think a slightly better motherboard for that CPU but I still think it's a sweet setup. go for it man :)

Oh by the way you could probably get a nice socket (939) motherboard for something around the same price (ASUS) you should check that out. :)

yeh its ok, 4 the price but i dont no about the CPU i think that website has got it wrong coz non of the intel p4 500s have EM64T (64-bit) its the 600s, 800s and 900s. iv got the same graphics card as that 1, 6600GT 256MB is really gd. i take it that the pc isnt for gaming then?

It does seem like quite a good setup, I still think for gaming this thing will do good.

Just I'm not sure if it could play all the latest games with the highest settings I'm sure it will have some rebound towards the system but I'd say it should do fine if you tweak the settings a bit.

well hes gunna game a bit on it, like gta: san andreas, call of duty 2, battlefield 2, far cry. should i change the processor and mobo?

Back
Top Bottom