New Faster RAM, Lower Windows Score

AMDpwnz0r

In Runtime
So I purchased 4gb of G.Skill Pc2 8000 (1000mhz) The ram I had before was 3gb Kingston Value RAM Pc2 4300, with that RAM I had a score of 5.9 on the windows rating, now with the new RAM I have a 4.8, I heard this could be an issue with the timing as well.

in CPU-Z it shows the ram as PC2 6400(400mhz), what can I do to make the ram run at the speed its supposed to? My mobo (ASUS m3A78-T) supports up to 1066

meow.jpg

Go into the voltages and timings section. Find memory and change the timings and voltage to whatever is specified by G. Skill. So, you should set a timing to 5-5-5-15 at 2T on a voltage of 2.1.

I set my ram to 5-5-5-15 tRAS is showing as 13 in stead of 15 in CPU-Z also i tried to set tRC to 45 but my mobo shows a max of 26, and the values after that simply say "reserved" i believe

my DRAM Frequency is 267mhz according to bios, so i want to know where I can up the frequency, i dont see anywhere where i can do it. I set my voltage to 2.0 as well, is this too high?

I set my ram to 5-5-5-15 tRAS is showing as 13 in stead of 15 in CPU-Z also i tried to set tRC to 45 but my mobo shows a max of 26, and the values after that simply say "reserved" i believe

my DRAM Frequency is 267mhz according to bios, so i want to know where I can up the frequency, i dont see anywhere where i can do it. I set my voltage to 2.0 as well, is this too high?

your voltage is supposed to be at 2.1 volts. dont touch anything but the subtimings.

Back
Top Bottom