Netmos 9835 Serial Ports

v930

In Runtime
Hello I am having issues on my dimension 9100 com ports. I am triying to transfer data from my pc to my pda via 9-pin serial which is on my com1 port. I installed all the up to date drivers for it and device manager shows no errors. Is there some sort of settings on the comport that I should be aware of? All im trying to do is get data from my computer to my pda the and Im getting a no connection error. I have a netmos 9835 High speed pci card with 2 serial and 1 parallel port. Device manager shows the devices enabled and shows now errors. When I hit the download button on my program the status bar should start loading but it just sits there. Could there be some settings not working?

v930 said:
Hello I am having issues on my dimension 9100 com ports. I am triying to transfer data from my pc to my pda via 9-pin serial which is on my com1 port. I installed all the up to date drivers for it and device manager shows no errors. Is there some sort of settings on the comport that I should be aware of? All im trying to do is get data from my computer to my pda the and Im getting a no connection error. I have a netmos 9835 High speed pci card with 2 serial and 1 parallel port. Device manager shows the devices enabled and shows now errors. When I hit the download button on my program the status bar should start loading but it just sits there. Could there be some settings not working?

Sometimes, Windows just DIES. Today, my USB External HDD was fine. Windows thought differently on my PC, and it won't work. I will need to reformat to fix this issue, which is something you may have to do as well. Then again, you could try reinstalling the ROOT controller (that is the primary level controller).

Back
Top Bottom