Nero 9 Poor Customer Policy

BillD

Beta member
I purchased Nero 9 and it failed to install correctly on my Vista PC. Nero's Tech support takes 2-3 days to respond and I needed a CD/DVD burner that functioned immediately. I purchased another product which performed 100%. I asked for a refund of the NERO 9 product and they have refused, under their TERMS and CONDITIONS. Their policy is lousy, not customer orientated. and I will never buy another NERO product. I would advise anyone who reads this to carefully consider before buying a NERO product. I WOULD ADVISE NOT TO PURCHASE NERO! (They now have posted a updated program, but too late for me.) :mad:

Sorry to hear of your problem with installing Nero on Vista.

One thing though, most any company (even retailer) will refuse a refund on opened and used software.

One thing though, most any company (even retailer) will refuse a refund on opened and used software.

Absolutely. Returning opened software, movies, and music is 9 times out of 10 a copyright violation. Plus the stores won't get credit for when they turn it in under claims. Sad truth is you may be stuck with that software.

Back
Top Bottom