need some oppinions about ram and other things

0v3rc10cl0ck3d

In Runtime
well heres the deal as you all know im getting ready to build my first pc and have been make and remakeing lists for prolly the past 5 months or wenever i joined this forums(love these forums id give rep to ever1 if i had time) now im almost ready to order i will order round xmas time but so far this is what i have

antec 900 case (ithink its best as far as cooling goes)

ocz gamer extreme 700 or up psu

evga 680i A1 mobo

evga 8800gts 640mb

intel C2Q Q6600

now heres a problem ram the ram im looking at is this http://www.xpcgear.com/ocz2g11002gk.html

do u think i should spend the money and get 4 gig or do u think 2 gig is enough that seems to be some very fast ram

im gonna use a tuniq tower 120 cpu hsf

some cold cathode lights

some AS5

a samsung syncmaster 19inch wide scrren has a 2000:1 contrast ratio and a 2ms responce time

soundblaster xtremegamer sound card

500 gig segate barracuda

dlink giga bit gameing router

unex ethranet cable cat5e rj45

logitech z5500s

logitech g15 keyboard

logitech g5 mouse

and windows xp im gonna wait for vista to comeout with service pack 2 cuz the main games i play do not fully support vista yet and i think thats all if you guys see anything i could change to make this better let me know plz cuz since im order stuff round xmas i can have all my family pitch in YAY XMAS

Honestly for now 2 gigs is fine , in fact i have 2 gigs and never found lagging at all and hell if you get 2 gigs and you find need for more then just buy another 2 but i dont think you will

everything is great but i would order from newegg if you can. even if the prices are a little bit higher the customer service is unbeatable and is worth every extra penny, because thats all you usually have to pay for it :p

Yeah pretty nice nice case i always liked it ever since i saw it at the pc shop , although it is a monster

ALso as for the hard drive as well this might just be me but i dont realy like the big hard drives cos if they fail you loose so much more , rather than the one 500g hard drive i would take 2 smaller 250g's , i mean my personal max for a hard drive would be 250 or maybe 320 at a push , i mean unless you can afford 2 500g's in which case raid 1 them for piece of mind

Back
Top Bottom