need some help regarding online gaming

mb3056

Beta member
hello everyone, this is my first post so i apologise if i seem a newbie, i play the online game DarkOrbit almost everyday, and i keep getting the problem of the computer jamming up. and when the computer restarts it comes up with this error message:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80053F8038
BCP3: 00000000B2000040
BCP4: 0000000000000800
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\112411-13650-01.dmp
C:\Users\Terry\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-40529-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft....88&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

id does it everytime i play it and its getting really annoying, can anyone give me advice on how to stop this happening it would be much appreciated, thankyou!

Well, I believe two things can stem this kind of problem:

1. What hardware do you have? Is anything overclocked? How old is the system? The reason I ask these questions is because your components depending on age and abuse may be taking a dump on you and you will need to upgrade. Also, the gaming industry, including online gaming, is becoming more demanding and your components may not be able to withstand the added stress and the only thing it knows how to do is throw up error screens...but to me that is unlikely.

2. You may have contracted a virus on your system that creates a system failure when certain attributes of your system are put into use. Have you run a system check on it? Usually viruses only attack the hard drive, usually corrupting data. So if it isn't your video cards or motherboard, something has got into your OS and wiped certain needed drivers and applications from it's mainframe.

I'm not an expert on this, so someone else might be able to help you better, but these are the two things I have ran into in the past that create blue screen messages for me.

These bluescreens are commonly down to drivers, hit me up with your graphic card.. and motherboard.. main two I'm looking for

Or goto your manufactures site for drivers..

Goodluck

the graphics card is NVIDEA GeForce GT 240, and how do i see what mothermoard i have?

Back
Top Bottom