Need some advice about OCing....

smithman01

Baseband Member
Ok guys and gals, I need some major advice about Overclocking. I keep reading about it and can't take it anymore!!!! I need to overclock my system I've decided. I've downloaded Speedfan which lets you tweak the FSB which I admit is pretty cool. Put I need MORE!!!! The problem is that my bios with my K7S5A Pro motherboard will not let me manually change my CPU and FSB speed past 133/133. So basically I need a new bios, an OCing Bios. Hence forth I have researched some sites on the internet and found this link but I don't know which zip file to flash my system with. I know I want to use the Honey X bios but I don't know which one I'm supposed to use and I really don't want to F*** this up so can you guys please look at this link and let me know which I'm supposed to use? Thanks in advance guys.

http://www.lejabeach.com/ECS/ez.html

any one of those should be fine. Since they are all made for ur mobo there shouldn't be any problems, just keep in mind that flashing a bios is not 100% safe even if u have a bios that is designed for ur mobo.

I found this site too with cheepoman bios for the k7s5a motherboard...which one should i go with...the cheepoman bios or the Honey X bios??? Also, what does it mean when the bios is for a LAN or w/o a LAN?

Back
Top Bottom