Need Help Please

UNCLEMIKE1

Baseband Member
I have a 51gb .rar file that is corrupted and I can't repair it. I need to shred it, but it won;t work in the condition it's in. Is there any way to remove this file perminently?

wait... you have a .rar file with the size of 51gb????

thats a bit much... whats the contents of the file?

and what happens when you try deleting it?? there should be no reason why you cant delete it unless it has system files in the contents

WTF?! 51GB??! I know it's not my business, but what exactly is in there? And like dreamer said it doesn't make sense for you to not be able to delete unless there's system files in there or something.

Well...

I use a program called>
move on boot
You just put the name of the program in the box and reboot.
Poof it's gone.
I'm sorry but I don't have the link to it as my p4 took a powder tonight. You can google for it. Hope this helps...

51 gigs dam that is one big arse file, i would just boot up to safe mode and delete it if all alse fails.

Thanks for the input guys, I'll try that Move On Boot thing if I can find it.
I had about 11 dvd rips on my hard drive and when I put them all in one folder, one of them was an .iso archive. Then I used TuneUp 2004 shredder (which doesn't work worth a s**t) to get rid of the folder perminently, it couldn't delete something that was corrupted and decided to wig out and put everything into a corrupted archive file that i couldn't even open to break it up. So thats the just of it, another problem,another day. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom