Need help immediately please...

HarshaRazr

Solid State Member
Hi Everyone few days back installed windows 8 everything was fine until today afternoon i was checking my mails and suddenly got black screen and then pc not booted so i removed the hdmi cable and reinserted it, then it booted. Fine but from when booted up it was rebooting randomly i don't knows what could be the issue...i was tried to install to fresh install but still no luck even it rebooted. While trying to install .even it was keep rebooting at BIOS ALSO i dont know im so panicked as per my friend suggested to remove the ram and reconnect. All cables then it was booted fine i was able to login...but it only stayed 10mins then same problem. Appeared rebooting again and again and sometimes shutting down..please help me of this issue ...i really need help it could be faulty. PSU OR MOBO eagerly waiting for replies thank you. Everyone

MY SPECS
AMD 955BLACK EDITION
GIGABYTE 880GUD3H
12GIG CORSAIR RAM
1+2TB HDD WESTERN DIGITAL
COOLER MASTER. 550W POWER SUPPLY...
RADEON 5450 HD GRAPHICS

How can I confirm even I'm not able to install on Brand new HDD still reboots or shut downs...System Temp About 30c CPU Temp About 40© I don't know whats wrong

How can I confirm even I'm not able to install on Brand new HDD still reboots or shut downs...System Temp About 30c CPU Temp About 40© I don't know whats wrong

try a different PSU on ur pc.. of any frnd or relative.. the best and easy way to check it..

OK thanks for your reply I live in village no one have system like my system that's the main problem.....

OK thanks for your reply I live in village no one have system like my system that's the main problem.....

You can check your psu by shorting two wires but it would be useless for you as your psu is working for some time.. I suggest you one method don't know it would work or not:
At first disconnect all SMPS connectors from mother board and other peripheral devices like DVD RW, HDD etc. Now switch on the mains and short two wires. One is GREEN and another is BLACK. If the SMPS is in working condition it will start.. You can short them by taking a piece of copper wire..
Keep it for sometime.. See whether after sometime the psu fan is working or not.. if not then may be its the confirmatory..

And even when I boot up my PC i can hear only single beep as it was normal...no prob with mob or ram or graphic so I'm suspectig it might be OS ISSUE or PSU ISSUES

Back
Top Bottom