I use:

Windows Vista SP2
AMD Athlon 7750 Dual-Core Processor (2 CPUs) ~2.7GHz
DirectX 11
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260
1440x 900 32 bit 60Hz monitor
3070 MB RAM
2156 MB video memory
This is my Power Supply: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...1034&cm_re=gamexstream-_-17-341-034-_-Product
My MOBO is: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01357135&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=3686674

I pass the recommended settings, but not sure about the processor. When I play the game, I lag on max setting and a little on lowest.

Is there something affecting my performance?

I have about $250 to spend in case I need to improve something.

With no other info, I would first recommend that you make sure no programs are running in the background. Do a de-frag and cleanup with CCleaner.

Also, you only have DX10 regardless of the version you install. Your video card only supports 10.

Sorry, forgot to post the name :(

It's Mortal Online, even though it's a bit buggy right now since it just became released 2 days ago. It also happens with other games too, though. It happens with Global Agenda and basically every other game that's a bit new with up to date graphics. In frames per second on max settings on every new game, I get about 15-20+ at most, and about 30-40 on lowest, sometimes it gets lower to around 25-35 most of the time.

When seeing several people on the screen at the same time, it skips a frame every few seconds or less.

Seems like I need a better connection speed since my speed is only 125 kb/s. I see people with 2 mb connections these days.

I had this DSL modem from Verizon for years now, and it seems I need a new upgrade :)

Will I be able to increase the cap on my connection speed on the modem if I call them? I can only use a modem because when I called FIOS, they came but couldn't install it because they said there was a problem with the wiring in the house.

Back
Top Bottom