Need help building first computer.

jon2231

Daemon Poster
Hey, can anyone help me look for some good parts for my first build? Via AIM or Yahoo?

If anyone could i'd appriciate it so much!

Thanks!

MarxSoccer said:
Discuss it here, it's what messageboards are made for!

Okay, how about it then, this is my first build so i'm not sure on what's good, what to get. : / I know what I need i just don't know what to get if that makes sense.

MOTHERBOARD –

PROCESOR –

POWER SUPPLY –

RAM –

VIDEO CARD –

SOUND CARD –

CASE –

HDD –

OPERATING SYSTEM –

DVD / CD ROM –

That's what I need, any suggestions?

Sorry if i sound like a noob : /

Sound card I wouldn't waste the money on unless you're really going all out on sound. Sounds like you got it all

To start things off, do you have a budget? If so what is it, and, what would you like to be able to do on this PC?

MarxSoccer said:
Sound card I wouldn't waste the money on unless you're really going all out on sound. Sounds like you got it all

To start things off, do you have a budget? If so what is it, and, what would you like to be able to do on this PC?

For sound all I really want is 5.1, nothing major.

My budget, around 1000.

And a must! For this PC, is that it HAS to play Battlefield 2. I've been waiting since it came out to play it, and I put a crap load of money into my current PC, but still can't play it : /

But yeah gaming is the major use for it.

Let me try to get a list put together. What about peripherals, do you need keyboard mouse speakers and a monitor?

Back
Top Bottom