Is My System Good?

GLocc5000

Beta member
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 3600+ (2 CPUs) 1.9 GHz Rates As 3.66 Cause Dual Core 1GB Ram Card: Nvidia fx 5500 i was wondering cause when i play gta san andreas i get this weird number glitch that shows up and whenever im driving it gets so bad that i cant even see cause its so twichy

not sure why you posted this in the software forum but thats ok ;)

your cpu is good. but when you say '2 CPUs' you only mean 2 cores right?

the graphics cards a bit on the low end. you may want to look into some of ATIs cards. that is, if your ok with ATI :p

AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core processor 3600+ (2 CPUs) 1.9 GHz Rates As 3.66 Cause Dual Core 1GB Ram Card: Nvidia fx 5500 i was wondering cause when i play gta san andreas i get this weird number glitch that shows up and whenever im driving it gets so bad that i cant even see cause its so twichy

It's not 2 CPU's by the way, it just a dual core CPU @1.9Ghz. It's not bad as long as you don't throw heavy tasks at it. The graphics card is poor though which is why your getting 'beef' when playing GTA San Andreas.

The CPU and GPU are the bottle necks. 1.9MHz want push nothing, most games needs 2.4MHz or higher. It dont matter if its daul core or not.

Back
Top Bottom