My new desktop? what do you think?

rahxephon1

Baseband Member
Well for a while i was thinking about buying a laptop but i realised i really didnt need something portable so i started looking into desktops and i was wondering what you guys think of this comp
(id like to buy from dell because the shipping wont kill me since i live in canada)

http://configure.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=ca&CS=CADHS1&l=en&oc=OCDIME521_FEAT_E3

Im probably gunna sell the 20 inch monitor for 300$ (its 329.99 itself) and get a 23 inch lcd tv monitor instead wich you can see in the accesories part.

Also i plan on upgrading the video card to something beter in the futur probably a nvidia or something.

Also i plan on doing alot of gaming and i like the media center so i can record tv and such not to mention i have an xbox 360 that will further its use.

So tell me what you think all comments are much appreciated.

Thanks alot for your help.

It looks good. But I just configured a Dell XPS 410 today for about the same price and I believe they are a little better than the Dimension models. Then again, it's $1099 USD, not Canadian. Still, it's a great deal. Get the free VIsta Home Premium upgrade too. You just pay $10 S&H when it comes time to get the new OS.

Oh yeah, that PC config will play every game today.

Alright thx alot and thanks for the suggestion for the xps but i dont think i need any power then this comp has and if i ever do ill just get more ram and a beter vid card. howerver i do like the windows vista upgrade but...im trying to get this comp as fast as i can for personnal reasons id rather not share because of how long id take me to explain.

Thanks alot.

Oh yeah how well do hdtv's work as monitors? i might buy like a 26 inch for it if its worth it.

thanks again

yeah im upgrading later to an 8000 seried card mostlikely or something like that

but...will the x1300 play something like world of warcraft in the mean time?

cuz thats prety much the only game i play.
THanks

rahxephon said:
yeah im upgrading later to an 8000 seried card mostlikely or something like that

but...will the x1300 play something like world of warcraft in the mean time?

cuz thats prety much the only game i play.
THanks

Yea it will :D

Back
Top Bottom