My Monitor AOC CRT Model F1770 is always adjusting

jeagz

Beta member
My Monitor AOC CRT Model F1770 is always adjusting on menu itself.. pls help..im pissed off

Try reinstalling the drivers for your graphics card. Change your resolution to something more suitable... if it's where you like it, change it anyway. See if it keeps adjusting.

Reinstall the drivers first though.

When did this start?

-Q

Try reinstalling the drivers for your graphics card. Change your resolution to something more suitable... if it's where you like it, change it anyway. See if it keeps adjusting.

Reinstall the drivers first though.

When did this start?

-Q

i already did..but nothing happen :eek:

i think the monitor has the problem..i borrow the monitor of my friend then it works fine :mad:

You tried changing the resolution to something else too?

Tell me the specs of the monitor screwing up, size and make. LCD or CRT, I'm assuming lcd.

Tell me the make of the second monitor borrowed from a friend. Lastly, can you give me the make of your motherboard and off/onboard gpu?

Try out the crappy monitor on your friends computer if you haven't already. Don't chunk a good 19" wide screen LCD!
-Q

Sounds like the refresh rate is too high for your monitor. Set it for 60hz and set the resolution for 800 x 600. Reboot your system. If it continues to make auto adjustments then set the vsync to off. Reboot.
After that if it continues to make adjustments it's most likely the driver board in the monitor. If that's the case, warm up the VISA card and go score a LCD monitor. CRT monitors are not worth trying to get repaired. For what you pay in repairs, you can enjoy a nice LCD screen.

Back
Top Bottom