My Ipod SCREEN BROKE!!

kyleman999

Daemon Poster
Today, I was in a class, second last period using the pod, listening to beats. Next period, I pull it out AND THE SCREEN IT CRACKED STRAIGHT IN TWO!!

I bought a two year warrentee, and nothing. So I'm planning to send them a nasty e-mail :D and then buy a screen and do it myself.

Nasty, I did something like that to my old cell two years ago. It was the last day of school and I threw my backpack with my cell in it. I could still call people though, just couldn't see anything on the screen. Hope it gets fixed.

Man, that sucks.. how long are you out of the warranty..

It happened to my mates... although he was very drunk. It has to happen one day im afraid lol

NOOOOO, dont buy a new screen, bring it in. alot of the time the apple geniuses are nice and will replace the iPod, just be honest with them. The same thing happened with my iPod video, bring it in!

haha.. my ipod looks exactly the same as that..

though the reason for that is the price of alcohol in egypt.. its too cheap.. too cheap = drinking shed loads, drinking shed loads + trying to change song = ipod bouncing down the street..

it still works, just has a broken screen.. im impressed as to how resiliant the ipods are, mine has been in a lake twice too, and still works no probs..

just take it into the shop, and theyll give you a new one, i cant be bothered (nearest apple shop is in london), but if theres a shop near you, go for it..

figures, you have a two year warranty and nothing happens until it expires. Even still I suggest you contact Apple and see if they will help you out anyway. If not then piss on them and if you can get a screen from somewhere then all the power to ya to fix it yourself.

Apple is the worst quality ever, But hold 70% Of the market, They have the best advertising in my opinion..

Anyway, this happened to all 6 of my Ipods, Video, nano, mini, and the other ones... ALL OF THEM WTF!!

And it happened to me last week, But I have an apple centre right next to me, I just pop in and they send me a new one within a week... I never tell them that I broke it, because accidents are not covered in warranty, (Actually I never broke it, It just happens so randomly), I just say I plugged it into my friends computer then it started smoking, so you quickly took it out and after a while plugged it into a laptop, then that happened.

That excuse works, I think if you tell them that you accidently broke it. They wont accept it, Just use anything like you woke up in the morning and it was broken, or meh. Ipods are the crappest quality ever, or I have really bad luck. My nokia 6280 screen also cracked.. But thats warranty'd too..

Do you guys get 2 years of warranty in the USA on your Ipods? we only get 1 year, but we can purchase a 3 year warranty for more then the Ipod cost lol

Just like my Ipod

Got it in dec 2005, Drop it next day on the floor and half of the top screen breaks. I got the ipod from Telus so there Isn't no warrinty LOL :)

Back
Top Bottom