My burner

xcomputer

Baseband Member
Hey.. people. i got another program i recently bought a. 52x32x52. Lite - on cd burn.. and there no power goin 2 it though everything else is working.. i tried everything in the book. switch power connectors. turned off some fans.... reset bios 2 default.... please need ur assistance.

xcomputer said:
Hey.. people. i got another program i recently bought a. 52x32x52. Lite - on cd burn.. and there no power goin 2 it though everything else is working.. i tried everything in the book. switch power connectors. turned off some fans.... reset bios 2 default.... please need ur assistance.

Are you sure tht the burner is working? You plugged the 4 molex pins I assume?

Try swapping the power connector from the hard drive and your burner. If the PC boots up normally, then it's your burner that's the problem. Get it replaced. I'm pretty sure already that you have a bad burner most likely.

thanks.. lol its wierd.. yyea i swap the hard drive power connector to the burn still the same. . i just bought it brand new in the box..what a shame.
i have a feeling got something 2 do with bios. oh well i take it 2 my computer supporter and c wat happens .

Back
Top Bottom