Which mouse should I get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude a mouse is a mouse geez :D i just got a logitech combo from newegg for 19bucks works fine.

Hey Alvino If you can spare 60 bucks for a mouse than I would get a Razor, they look awesome and are the best gaming mice on the market, like 1600dpi! they are perfect for twitchy high strung FPS players like me :D i dont know if you researched them , but they kick A$$
heres a link to the diamondback (comes in green or red)
http://www.razerzone.com/products/products_diamondback.php
BTW these mice totally PWN all logitech mice, even the mighty MX510.:p

a mouse is more than a mouse, it can be the deciding factor wether you win a tourney game, or go home a the runner up, yes you do need skill, but a mouse is also critical in being a great gamer. i guaruntee that if you do game alot, then try switching to a Razer and see how much better you will do, and besides, the more sensitive a mouse is the faster you can point your gun to shoot. try doing a little experiment, use a regualr scroll mouse to play a game like CS:S for example, and see what you get for a score. Then use a razer and see what you get for a score, SENSITIVITY is a good thing. and the Razer diamondback has 1600DPI, thats twice what the MX510 has.

i dont like too much sensitivity...i put my CSS sensitivity on 3 tops, anymore and i spin around too much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom