mouse problem

tj107us

Baseband Member
The other day i bought a new wired mouse for my gaming rig cause the wireless mouse i had was giving problems of freezing. So i hooked up the wired mouse and all the button on the mouse work except the scroll wheel, it work buy scrolling up/down on website but when i got the pic and fax veiwer it wont zoom in on the pic like the old wireless mouse. It has the latest drivers cause i went into devine manager clicked on the update driver. Does anyone know what going on?

thanks,
tj

First off, just because you go to the device manager and say "Update Driver", that doesn't mean it's the most up-to-date. If you want to get the best and most up to date (especially if it's an off brand) then you want to go to the manufacturers web site and download it from there.

You shouldn't need a driver to do any of that, but just for kicks Do it. Reply after that is done ;)

Ok i just looked on Microsofts website for the latest driver for the mouse and I do have the latest ones. How would I delete the drivers for the mouse so I can plug in the mouse and try to download the drivers again?

Back
Top Bottom