mouse pads

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
do you guys know of any good gamer mousepads? I have found a few by ratpadz, but I don't really know what is good.

If your using a optical mouse then pads shouldn't be muchc of a issue. But I cosinder a mouse pad a mouse pad.

Find a good solid one that is completely flat... My worst one was this red translucent one I got with a wrist pad. I think not being solid caused some of my mice to loose where they were and throw the cursor all over the screen. Then, the edges were higher than the pad. That cased the mouse to lift up just enough to break contact with the laser(or just mess my movement up)

They have these massivly expensive gamming pads, but you know, as long as you have a good solid surface, you'd be fine.

yeah, thats what I'm talking about, the gaming pads with like teflon on the surface or whatever, makes the mouse slide on them easier, know of any?

Nice inexpensive gaming mouse pad....$1us at just about any dollar store.... I have been using one for over a year and it works great....
12" x 8" polycarbonate cuttingboard. In your choice of colors, too. No pad build up and just throw it in the sink to wash:D Supper fast for optical mice and doesn't lose contact. And boys/gals I play 1 min chess so I know whether it works or not....Don't believe me...you try making 35 moves in 1 min in a chess game.

I have a 8in x 8in x .2in piece of pine board that has been sanded, and Poly'ed, My razer diamondback loves it. yay wood:p

Find a hard plastic mouse pad and cover it with wax or something... That should help it slide ;)

LOL, one of my friends had a gamming pad. It had some special texture to it much like mine with the wirst pad, too, but his did work better. Still, my regular ones work fine.

Back
Top Bottom