Which motherboard will work?

Well, you will have to get a new case as well. That is an altered ATX mobo. Dell, HP, and Gateway do that... Infuriates me!! Here is a cheap case and MOBO that will replace yours. You will have to be able to take all the stuff out of the HP, and put it into a new tower. Are you up to doing that?

Also, do you have a graphics card?? How much are you willing to spend? It says on that stat sheet that your graphics were integrated... Did you buy a seperate graphics card? What do you use your PC for?

that was one shitty board, reminds me of my old gigabyte p4 one! so ur current processor is running on 400fsb and is a socket 478!! let me see wat i can come up with!! do u need it with onboard video or have u got a graphics card!!

Wait!! He needs to answer my questions first ArdY!! If we don't know about graphics and stuff, we cannot help him! Also, he needs a new case anyways!

LMAO!!! Yeah, we need to know those things before we can really help him.. I found a board, but it does not have integrated graphics on it. It is a pretty nice GigaByte one though.

Both of those are not going to work... Take a look at what RAM his only MOBO supported... PC2100 is 233MHz ram.... You have to find a MOBO with that low of support.

Back
Top Bottom