Monitor software

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Does anyone know of some preferably small programs that will monitor CPU temperature AND usage % ? Coretemp doesn't do that and what I'm trying to do is figure out what exactly MAME is doing with the CPU, RAM, and GPU so I can upgrade my system properly.

If there's one with GPU temp and usage combined, that would be great, otherwise I will just use Rivatuner for that. This is for Win98 by the way in case you need that info.

no probs. i recommend everest ultimate more then pc wizzard
THANKS FOR REP . GETTING REAL CLOSE TO 2 BARRS NOW!!!! RETUREND

I don't feel like stealing something so I'm going with Wizard ATM.
I put it on my iPod and now strangely the old computer doesn't recognize it any more.

Yeah, I hooked it up to the Dell last night trying to transfer some drivers and that's where the trouble started. It would let me go to the drive then close the window in 2 seconds and it disappeared from My Computer. Very strange...

do you think system restore will help. if you havent installed any thing important

I always prefer to use the manufacturers own stuff.
For example asus has asus probe, gives you cpu & mb temps + voltages and fan speeds. Very nice monitoring software, also lets you set thresholds for all the things mentioned above and gives you a warning if it gets past the threshold.

So you could check what your motherboard manufacturer has to offer.

I always prefer to use the manufacturers own stuff.
For example asus has asus probe, gives you cpu & mb temps + voltages and fan speeds. Very nice monitoring software, also lets you set thresholds for all the things mentioned above and gives you a warning if it gets past the threshold.

So you could check what your motherboard manufacturer has to offer.

I was never a fan of Asus PC probe software. Everest gives you all that info and then some. Plus if your running Vista it can be integrated into the sidebar.

Back
Top Bottom