which mobo is right for me ?

The last two processor link are exactly the same. Get the 3500+ Venice. For the motherboards, I think they all have dual channel support anyways. The Biostar looks good. It is the cheapest SLi board I have seen so far. If that's what you can afford, then it looks all right. I like to stick with MSI, Abit, Asus, and DFI. Not that Biostar is bad or anything like that. That motherboard looks decent for the price.

golfer07 said:
i dont have dual channel mem. tho and i dont need 6 usb ports

ooh i miss read then. well usb ports come in really handy, as i have noticed. i have 7 on my computer, and im use them all.

as for the processors go, i know nothing of the clamhammer. so i would suggest this http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819103533
and that, because lookin at specs, it seems easyer to over clock.

EDIT>
TRDCorolla said:
The last two processor link are exactly the same. Get the 3500+ Venice. For the motherboards, I think they all have dual channel support anyways. The Biostar looks good. It is the cheapest SLi board I have seen so far. If that's what you can afford, then it looks all right. I like to stick with MSI, Abit, Asus, and DFI. Not that Biostar is bad or anything like that. That motherboard looks decent for the price.

no there different because, one has like 1.35/1.4 for voltage, and the other is 1.35. i said the one that i chose was easy to overclock able, because its the one with two voltage things.

i dought i will use that sli its just incase i ever need another g.c. but you think it will be good enough tho? cuz i would rather get that one its cheaper :-/ i now im cheap but ya

ok im going with msi i just read the reviews on that biostar and everyone who used the sli mode and problems and right now im not putting up with stuff like that so msi and venice :) should be good

and one mroe thing with this work great with my 7800 ???

OMG, that is uncanny. The other Venice must be a new revision or something. Everything is exactly the same except for those. I'll be a lot of people overlook that.

The 7800 will work on either motherboards you choose, assuming it's a PCI-e and I know they are.

Back
Top Bottom