Which Mobo is good for gaming?

I need Help Choosing.

what are your other specs...? I didn't vote because even though I say **** those two boards (btw, it's D865GLC, you have an extra 5 in there) I also wouldn't get an nVidia chipset, I'd go with Intel, the only reason to get an nVidia chipset is if you plan on SLIing two nVidia video cards, if not, there are much better and cheaper options available...

I don't think motherboards really matter for gaming do they? Just get one that accepts all your components well and is very consistent/stable. Now if you were going to OC then it would matter a little more.

what are your other specs...? I didn't vote because even though I say **** those two boards (btw, it's D865GLC, you have an extra 5 in there) I also wouldn't get an nVidia chipset, I'd go with Intel, the only reason to get an nVidia chipset is if you plan on SLIing two nVidia video cards, if not, there are much better and cheaper options available...
Agreed

Without knowing the rest of the proposed spec it is just guesswork, P4P800??? skt 478 isn't it?? so a retro build or what?

Don't buy an nVidia chipset, you're wasting your money.

Give us your budget and other specs, and we'll suggest a board.

my budget is $300 and i have both the intel and asus mobos im just asking if i should get a different one if its good for gaming. I have These alredy : Apevia Java Power 500watts, a sata dvd/cd burner, 1 maxtor DimondMax 21 320 gb (IDE), 1 seagate 40 gb (forgot info), creative sb live pci card, PowerColor X1650Pro 512 mb (AGP) ,Oh and how could i forget these, Intel pentium 4 socket 478 , DDR PC-Forgot x2 gigs

If your still using Socket 478,I Dont think the 790i will make it onto a Socket 478 Motherboard,i dont even think there still making Socket 478 motherboards.

If your still using Socket 478,I Dont think the 790i will make it onto a Socket 478 Motherboard,i dont even think there still making Socket 478 motherboards.

I did a check for a friend of mine lately, there are only 4 options for socket 478 boards on the 'egg...

Back
Top Bottom