Minimizing.....

Charchris

Fully Optimized
I'm using WindowBlinds and whenever i minimize it unminimizes.

Anyone know the problem?

Hmm... I've never used it, though could it be the fact it might have a toolbar? Like Windows Media Player does that adds play and pause to the toolbar. Try right clicking the toolbar at the bottom and going to Toolbars, and check if theres an option for Windows Blinds... its worth a try... like I said, its a guess...

I hope this helps anyways, I'll look into it :)

from stardock.......FAQ
My min/max/close buttons have stopped working . . .

What has happened is that something is preventing WindowBlinds from getting the mouse messages. The most common cause of this is an accessory called CommonName that steals the mouse messages for it's own nefarious purposes and doesn't pass them on to WindowBlinds. To restore your button function, you must remove CommonName from Add/Remove Programs. There are other utilities that can cause this problem, like FileBox Extender or Logitech Immersion Desktop – the latter example can be fixed by using the “Disable forces” option, but some are simply incompatible with WB.

Maybe that will help you

Hmm, like i said, it was only a guess :p

I've searched with google and can't find any previous reports of this happening to anyone, on any forum, in any discussions...

Its probably something simple. Have you got the latest version? Maybe its a bug? (though i would have expected it to have been listed)

Usually though, a program will do this if something very important has happened and so it wont let you minimize. I haven't really seen this happen to myself though.

Any ideas? Sorry I couldn't help more.

Yeah, it must be something to do with the program if everything else works fine... I don't know if this might be off topic, but it might have something up with it.

What version of Windows have you got? If its Windows XP for example (remember, i dont know what windows Blinds does..it could be a mac application for all i know :p) what Service Pack have you got installed? Are all the updates installed?

I hope this helps

try uninstalling it and reinstalling it if you havent already. That might help.

Back
Top Bottom