Messenger 7

Kage

Golden Master
MSN Messenger 7

Hi,

I have decided to make a thread on this as I have realised on my machine it is really unstable compared even to the BETA version, and definetly version 6 which didn't crash at all.

In an average day I'll get 2 crashes, either it freezing or it coming up saying its crashed and has to close. I know it can't be my system because nothing has changed. It's just really annoying

Anyone else getting any problems? Anything we can do about it?

P.S... Oh and whats a Referal on the Profile? Is this something bad? I have 1, and I've checked others, who have 0...

Cool :D...Who have I introduced though?....hehe oh well, I'm glad... :D

anyone else having problems? I'm sure it can't be just me, not when everything else is stable...

(Off topic)

At school, bad people go to refferal!!!

(On topic)
I've never had problems with MSN messenger, not even beta on my 666mhz celeron!!!

It could be to do with your connection - how do you connect to the net? (for example: im in the uk, and im on a 256 cable connection straight from usb modem from blueyonder broadband)

I'm on a NTl 600k connection, but I'm sure this can't be it. The internet still works, its just MSN that crashes. I haven't had any problems with BETA or messenger 6 worth mentioning. Its just 7 that seems to not like my machine...
I don't mean BETA by the way, as the proper Messenger 7 was released a few days ago. It definetly can't be my computer specs either :p It's just Microsoft...it must be...

and yes hehe, i was rather scared when i found referal next to my name. I thought i had been given a warning or something since hardly anyone had it! Though...what could I have done wrong? (Angel)

Oh...hehe...Anyway... I've done good! :D...somehow

Edit: Hehe and yes David... if I had checked your profile, i would have had to of known it was a good thing... naughty naughty.... 15 eh? :O

Yeah Beta's okay.
That one didn't crash on me. Its the full messenger 7 that does :( + in a few weeks or so, won't people be forced to switch like always? That will be bad if there is incompatibility issues.
I do have Messenger Plus latest version though if that is worth mentioning. I feel it adds to the whole experience...but i think msn should have added some of these features anyways (and Adaware turned off)

mine never crashes and ive had it a few months now... msn 7 is rly cool, especially if u got stuffplug-NG n colornick v2....lol

Back
Top Bottom