Memory Dumb Help

blando233

In Runtime
Hey guys i built new computer and i am getting a memory dump error for some reason can someone help me figure what it is about. I notice happend few times when playing a game. Today when i came back to my computer and woke it up it froze up when playing a video from youtube.

Error:
The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff88002ac6eab, 0xfffff88007ad1810, 0x0000000000000000)

Try and upgrade your graphics card drivers and other drivers.

Please list your motherbored and gpu, cpu and hopefully we'll find you some drivers to upgrade to hopefully fix this issue.

If you are not doing anything while waiting for a reply please try the following:

Download CCleaner, install, run both a system clean 2x and a registry fix 2x, run both scans atleast twice.

Run a full system scan with any anti-virus program.

Clear the CMOS by taking the battery out the motherbored and placing it back in, give it 10-15seconds out.

Take out both memory sticks and re-slot them.

Now hopefully it is fixed.

Try and upgrade your graphics card drivers and other drivers.

Please list your motherbored and gpu, cpu and hopefully we'll find you some drivers to upgrade to hopefully fix this issue.

If you are not doing anything while waiting for a reply please try the following:

Download CCleaner, install, run both a system clean 2x and a registry fix 2x, run both scans atleast twice.

Run a full system scan with any anti-virus program.

Clear the CMOS by taking the battery out the motherbored and placing it back in, give it 10-15seconds out.

Take out both memory sticks and re-slot them.

Now hopefully it is fixed.

Thank you for the fast response. Yea i can try all that and see what it does. Here are my PC Specs:
MB: asus M5 a97 R2.0
Video: EVEGA GTX 560 TI
CPU: AMD FX 8 Core
Mem: 16GB ripjaws i think i can look when i take the battery out.

Back
Top Bottom