Mechanical keyboard

Gosu

Beta member
Hello, so I'm looking for a new mechanical keyboard, at first I was between corsair k70 and few SS others.. But now I am between HHKB, ducky shine 5.. The problem is that there isn't any retailer in my country for ds and hh, so if something fucked up happens on the keyboard even if its not intentionally I'm kinda in trouble.. Should I risk it?

Sent from my MI 4W using Computer Forums mobile app

any keyboard that uses Cherry MX switches is going to be fine. IMHO they are more reliable than traditional keyboards that use membrane switches, and most reputable brands such as Corsair and CMStorm ensure good build quality.

the K70 is a good keyboard - but do some research into different types of switches and decide what kind of mechanical switch would best suit you. Each different colour (e.g. Cherry MX Red, MX Brown and so on) represents a different actuation pressure (by that, I mean the pressure you need to apply to the key for it to register the key being pressed).

I've got a Razer Blackwidow, which uses Razer's own switch design that has a medium to heavy actuation, which is good for gaming because it's hard to accidentally hit a wrong key, but it's tough on the fingers for long typing tasks.

Back
Top Bottom