Maximum Computer Value Computers

I've had countless Makes and models from manufacturer's such as DELL, Alienware(Aurora and AREA-51 models) HP (by the way, I HATE HP) SONY(VAIO series)Compaq, even Emachines.
Nothing stands up to your own custom built computer, ever since I started making my own systems, I have never had a problem.

Personally I would suggest buying all the parts you want and either putting it together yourself or have someone else assemble it.

I still haven't answered your question though, how rude of me.
take a look at these budget systems.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=118

deepthroat said:
I've had countless Makes and models from manufacturer's such as DELL, Alienware(Aurora and AREA-51 models) HP (by the way, I HATE HP) SONY(VAIO series)Compaq, even Emachines.
Nothing stands up to your own custom built computer, ever since I started making my own systems, I have never had a problem.

Personally I would suggest buying all the parts you want and either putting it together yourself or have someone else assemble it.

I still haven't answered your question though, how rude of me.
take a look at these budget systems.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=118

just a curious.. what's bad about HP??. i wanted to get one before i got my sony.

lol, too true. To be honest i hate every make except stuff like alienware and demonite because atleast they tell you what they put in your damn box, like make of memory/hdd/mobo etc.

camers said:
lol, too true. To be honest i hate every make except stuff like alienware and demonite because atleast they tell you what they put in your damn box, like make of memory/hdd/mobo etc.
They tell you that from Advent, Fujitsu and Gateway, those of course being the only makes I have brought from with any form of knowledge of Computers.

If there is a good offer from a make, and its cheaper than building it yourself; I will always get the pre-made one and suffer the original problems of resetting it and whiping all the crap they put on there.

a real good way to get a comp for cheap is go to a small computer shop in your town and tell them what components you want they will give you a price which is usally pretty cheap specs on my comp with exception for
9600 its become a 9800 Pro, Price: $650

Local shops cheap! hah! I buy my IDE cables of the net cuz' the shops are so expensive. Hard drives are usualy over priced by £20 etc. there are 3 pc shops around me, all are similar with prices.

camers said:
Local shops cheap! hah! I buy my IDE cables of the net cuz' the shops are so expensive. Hard drives are usualy over priced by £20 etc. there are 3 pc shops around me, all are similar with prices.
Yeah, but you live in Scotland - where nothing is local. Here, in England, Local Shops are cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom