Mac OS X

Spec

Fully Optimized
Ok, well is it true that os x is good for movie editing, photo viewing music, and alot better in most categories other than gameing? Because i think i might install it to my external hdd. And also..is my system compatible? I was looking at someones post to install os x.so yeah here are specs
GA-K8 Pro Sli Mobo
Dual channel 1 gig 2x 512 patriot pc3200
XFX 7600GT
AMD Athlon 3500+ Oc'ed at 2.5ghz
DVD Drive (cant burn) CD Burn drive..etc.

So is it possible with my system? Thanks in advance.

ya it is pretty much true that amcs are betetr for editing, but of course someone will probably post disagreeing

cileskot said:
ya it is pretty much true that amcs are betetr for editing, but of course someone will probably post disagreeing

That has what i have been hearing, and also i was thinking about getting one for my parents. Because all they do is email, and movie editing and photos and such, and id like them to have a REALLY nice system, and if possible build a PC, and just have OS x on it. Mainly it would be the one im using right now. And then build myself a new one. not sure. I just need to know if there compatible parts or not.

no it's not compatible, it only works with interated graphics for some reason

i think it will work with grphics cards, but you will only get 1024x768 resolution. john123 knows all about this stuff. wait for him to rspond maybe

Back
Top Bottom