low power?

Effex

In Runtime
wtf, i have a 480w butterfly psu and i get the msg that my 6600 gt isnt receiving enough power.

it mentions to check my auxiliary power but its snug. the graphic card is snug and locked in itself.

i only have one dvd and hd that my psu has to support

What Jack22 means is that the card would need to have an extra power supply going to it, as well as some from the AGP because it's so powerful.
Just connect one of the connectors from the power supply to the card and it'll be sorted. They'll definetly be a connector on the card to connect it to. :)

*KaGe*

Kage said:
What Jack22 means is that the card would need to have an extra power supply going to it, as well as some from the AGP because it's so powerful.
Just connect one of the connectors from the power supply to the card and it'll be sorted. They'll definetly be a connector on the card to connect it to. :)

*KaGe*

good thinking, i was just about to say that :p

The amount of people that dont connect the power connector to their vidoe cardds is unbeleivable, mind u its an easy mistake to make!!

im learning about comps. this is the first one i have built and seemed to have done well so far

i assumed the card received the power from the slot.

so is this power connector a 4pin? i sure hope so cause that is as small as my psu leads get

Yeah its a four pin!! it shud plug into the back of the card, take a look at ur manual!! I recomend u use a power line that has nothing else connected to it e.g. (hd, cd)!

":take a look at ur manual!! "

i ordered it from newegg.com, they didnt ship a manual with it...

Back
Top Bottom