Looky what came in the mail today......

imguessingur

Baseband Member
Most of the stuff for my new rig. Specs in sign. Waiting till I get paid to order Vid card and CPU.

compparts001.jpg

compparts002.jpg

compparts003.jpg

coolness. i hope to someday actually save up enough money to build a custom pc. the only custom pc ive made is just using parts from 2 old crappy p2 pcs lol.

Ha, I know the feeling! I wish Newegg would have shipped everything from the same warehouse! Case and ram will arrive Monday :(

Wow very nice! New computer bits are always great, even if you have to wait for the rest.

I actually brought my processors before anything else, so it was really annoying I must have had them for two weeks!

Good luck on the build! Tell us how it performs :D How much the CPU set you back?

Heyy LK! Good to see you!

Your going to have a nice build there..which case you putting on it?

new builds are fun, it's the waiting part that is the most annoing, but once all the parts come in it's like Christmas.. :p

Well, In January, I will get a job since school will be finished. And, I will save up for a Core 2 Duo E6600 based machine. Might get the E6800 or E6700 if money permits :p (Driving license...car...you know) The shop rocks!

Yours is just temptating to get though...*grabs his stuff*

Cool, good luck with that LH. Im ordering my new laptop tonight..

Core Duo, 1.6Ghz, 1GB RAM, 60GB HDD, X1400, 17" Widescreen..can't wait!

I ordered a thermaltake swing case. I havent ordered the CPU yet. That will get done monday. I made another $100 today so intead of the 4200 I might go a little higher ;).

that's neat! I'm hoping to get some money around xmas time to rebuild my PC with a core duo2, a better graphics card, new mobo and possibly some more RAM. I can't wait to build my first real custom build PC :)

Back
Top Bottom