Looking for an Opinion.

Inferior

Solid State Member
I was going to buy a laptop, but I was wondering, which company makes the best Laptops?

I got a Packard Bell, and I reckon they're pretty darn good actually, I wouldn't say there is a "best" all round, maybe one is better for a particular purpose, e.g. gaming. However i will tell you what not to go for, Acer are generally considered to be crap, I don't like Dell either, I know someone that spent £2000 on a Dell laptop and its rubbish... cant think of any others, hope that helps.
Links:
Packard bell home:
www.packardbell.co.uk
Packard bell laptops:
http://www.packardbell.co.uk/products/node1597.asp

Techy Geek said:
I got a Packard Bell, and I reckon they're pretty darn good actually, I wouldn't say there is a "best" all round, maybe one is better for a particular purpose, e.g. gaming. However i will tell you what not to go for, Acer are generally considered to be crap, I don't like Dell either, I know someone that spent £2000 on a Dell laptop and its rubbish... cant think of any others, hope that helps.
Links:
Packard bell home:
www.packardbell.co.uk
Packard bell laptops:
http://www.packardbell.co.uk/products/node1597.asp

Oh, I wasn't really thinking of Packard Bell because I never thought it was a good Brand, well i guess now that I cant judge something by it's brand. I was going for Sony Vaio because of it's brand, but now, ill probably go for Packard Bell. Also, my uncle has a Dell, and it is acutually "crap". Although I havent heard much about Acer, I've seen alot of Commercial of Acer in Chinese movies/series.

oh yeah, Sony vaios are supposed to be quite good, Ive never used one but I've seen them and other people tell me they're good, has anyone on the forum got a vaio???
good point, loook at the specs, but im gonna be biased to Packard Bell because both of my computers a packards lol

Packard Bells have a horrific reputation. Worse then Dell. I would strongly advise against any thing related to them.

I would recommend either an AMD 64 Acer.

Back
Top Bottom