Looking for a mouse :)

Whyfly??

Daemon Poster
Is this where accessories go?
If they do, I have $50, I mean literally $50 max.
I got a rebate and that is all I have to blow.
I need both a new keyboard and a new mouse, though I feel a mouse is more beneficial. I play COD :)
So first should I get a mouse or keyboard, I feel a mouse will better, I am open-minded though :)
Plus if so I have $50 MAX to spend, plus shipping plus everything.
I am looking for something comfortable and that works well, looks are a bonus.
That's all I want.
If it's possible I would like to mouse to have a blue lighting, NOT NECESSARY at all, but it would be nice to fit my lighting :)
I can't seem to find a good selection at Newegg, am I looking in the wrong place?
It doesn't have to be exactly $50, it can only be less. If anything I'll throw in a mouse pad if I still have some money left :)

Maybe look into the Logitech G5's? Also, the Razer DeathAdder and Lachesis are fantastic, but a bit out of your price range. This is sort of a hard thing to find, because the really good mouses (or mice?) are just out of your pricerange :eek:

Maybe look into the Logitech G5's? Also, the Razer DeathAdder and Lachesis are fantastic, but a bit out of your price range. This is sort of a hard thing to find, because the really good mouses (or mice?) are just out of your pricerange :eek:

Haha yeah i know :(
But I'm happy with $50
I think I need to clear something up, haha I don't need an excellent mouse. Just something better then basic, lower then a "true" gaming mouse.
I have a regular Gateway stock mouse, I'm sure there's something for $50 that will be good.
I just need something that is decent :)
Haha any ideas? Or just impossible?

Haha yeah i know :(
But I'm happy with $50
I think I need to clear something up, haha I don't need an excellent mouse. Just something better then basic, lower then a "true" gaming mouse.
I have a regular Gateway stock mouse, I'm sure there's something for $50 that will be good.
I just need something that is decent :)
Haha any ideas? Or just impossible?

Haha, oh, ok then, we can certainly find you something then XD

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104178

Awesome mouse for the price, great for gaming. And, it's right in your price range :D

I was looking at that, I'm gonna get it :D
Thanks man :) still open to suggestions though :)

No problem. If you don't need the DPI, I guess you could go with a cheaper mouse, but it's gonna be hard to find one as nice and ergonomic.

As for keyboards, I highly recommend the illuminated Merc gaming keyboard, Saitek's, and the almighty IBM Model M2 :D

The Logitech G11 and G15's are also excellent choices.

GibsonSGKing said:
No problem. If you don't need the DPI, I guess you could go with a cheaper mouse, but it's gonna be hard to find one as nice and ergonomic.

As for keyboards, I highly recommend the illuminated Merc gaming keyboard, Saitek's, and the almighty IBM Model M2 :D

The Logitech G11 and G15's are also excellent choices.

the MX518 is an awesome mouse, you won't find many (if any) detractors anywhere...

I had the Logitech G7 laser mouse. It's worked great apart from the fact that both batteries are no longer holding a charge. I'm currently using a wired Microsoft mouse.

I also have the Logitech G15 keyboard, that's just amazing to use!

wol-va-rine;1****19 said:
the MX518 is an awesome mouse, you won't find many (if any) detractors anywhere...
Isn't the MX518 almost identical to the G5?
Legodude522;1****40 said:
I also have the Logitech G15 keyboard, that's just amazing to use!

They are, I would have one if they weren't so stinking big :mad:

Isn't the MX518 almost identical to the G5?

They are, I would have one if they weren't so stinking big :mad:

I think the G5 may be a bit bigger, but I'm not sure...

I had to modify my computer desk when I got my G15, it was too wide for the keyboard tray...

;)

Back
Top Bottom