Looking to buy gaming pc desktop help?

infamy

Solid State Member
yea I want buy a new pc and I was thinking about laptops but I don't have alot of money I only have 1,000 and I get a desktop for a 1,000 which will better then a laptop for a 1,000 right yea anyone know whats the best gaming desktop out there and site?

wrong section. click thread tools at the top. then go down to move thread, and move it to general software and hardware.
edit:celegorm moved it but you can do it urself, just a tip :p

2ndly stick with a desktop as it will be much better gaming wise, forget any laptop ideas. 3rdly whats your currency?

Moved to correct Section.

Honestly, if you want a good gamming computer for $1000, you will need to build it yourself. YOu could get a main-stream company comptuer (like dell or HP) but you won't get the customability and price/performance ratio that you would by building yourself.

If that's not something you are interested in trying let us know and we'll look around @ all the manufacturer sites for you.

If you don't need portability, why would you get a laptop? Instead, build your own desktop. My brother bought an eMachines PC for gaming, then had to upgrade from the integrated to a real graphics card, but his PC only had PCI slots, so he could only go so far with that. He now owns Oblivion, but can't play it due to the limitations of his mobo.

wrong section. click thread tools at the top. then go down to move thread, and move it to general software and hardware.
edit:celegorm moved it but you can do it urself, just a tip :p

2ndly stick with a desktop as it will be much better gaming wise, forget any laptop ideas. 3rdly whats your currency?

you have to be CF privelaged to move your own thread.

yea i would build my own desktop but i don't have alot of knowledge on motherboards i was looking at www.cyberpowerpc.com its ok i want to build my own pc but like i need help on choosing the stuff like a motheboard and cooling fan don't have much knowlegde on those items and any site which has up to date hardware the only site I know is tigerdirect.com

Hardware Required

PC Case
Floppy Disk Drive
Hard Drive
CD-ROM Drive
Processor
Processor Cooling Fan
Motherboard
Memory Modules
Power Supply
Video Card
Keyboard & Mouse

PC Case
Hard Drive
DVD Drive
Processor
Processor Cooling Fan
Motherboard
Memory
Power Supply
Video Card

I need help with chosing a good motherboard and power supply also Processor Cooling Fan and i think the power supply needs a fan or yea

i think im going to go with a alienware aurora 7500 desktop and does anyone if the laptop alienware area-51 m5550 screen like glossy and nice?

Back
Top Bottom