Looking to buy a Gaming PC.

Mriamthegoat

Beta member
Hi, i am relatively uneducated when it comes to the actual anatomy of a computer and how one works and such so any help regarding my query is greatly appreciated.

I am looking to buy a Gaming Pc, primarily for World of Warcraft and would like to play it on high settings with a high FPS, however I have only ever used home computers etc so have literally no clue on what would be the best gaming computer for this.

This would be probably the only game looking to play on it, and i am not sure how demanding it is, so what would be the cheapest option? would it be worth building my own would this be cheaper? or are there already existing computers that cater for my needs? any help is greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

you should defiantly make your own computer, otherwise you'd probably end up buying a overpriced alienware when you could make a better computer for half the cost

Yeah you should make your own rig like molokov said.Company computers offer something great and something worst.

Build your own. It's relatively easy and there are thousands of tutorials on the internet to guide you through every step of the way. You'll save a lot of money too.

Back
Top Bottom