Lookig for some reccommendations on a keyboard

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
I got a Logitech g110 for Christmas. Wonderful keyboard, except like everything else Logitech makes that requires drivers, the software for it screwed up my system to the point I had to restore from a backup image (And here I am glad I keep two separate backup images at all times).

Luckily, I am able to get a replacement (thank you amazon's nice return policy), though I'm not really sure what else there currently is. I want a keyboard with back-lighting (color isn't too important as long as I can switch it on and off), media keys, and a USB hub on it. Macros/assignable keys would also be nice, but are not necessary. Even better would be something like the old IBM keyboard where the macro is recorded in the keyboard itself, instead of using software, but I don't think those exist anymore. Mechanical keys aren't necessary, but I think most of those are out of my price range anyways. <$80 would be ideal.

i'v also had some problems with the new Logitech drivers that effected my system in a way where it became unstable.
i got it fixed and i installed some older drivers. that worked perfectly. try that.

i'v also had some problems with the new Logitech drivers that effected my system in a way where it became unstable.
i got it fixed and i installed some older drivers. that worked perfectly. try that.

Interesting. I'll make an image first to save myself pain haha. Is there a specific version, or just 'older'? I see 8.40 of the gaming software online, and my disk with the keyboard is version 3.03 of the g-series key profiler.

try that version on your desk. it's the driver/software version that adds the new layout that gave me the problems.

Back
Top Bottom