Look at my new 8800GT!

worshipme

Golden Master
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=190212172285&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=009

I actually managed to sell my old 8800GT for almost as much as I payed for it. And I was looking for another one, with a decent cooler, and found this from Galaxy (a part of Palit). It has a Cooler Master HSF which keeps the card at under 60c at load from what I've read, but that's not the best part. Unlike all the other reference cards from eVGA, XFX, BFG etc, this has 1.0ns Samsung memory, which means it should OC to at least 2150MHz. Some people have been reporting over 2250MHz! Plus there is a voltage jumper which allows you to increase the core voltage. Three phase power too instead of two phase. Don't know why it has 2 PCI-E power connectors though.

I was going to get the Gainward GS Goes Like Hell with the dual slot cooler but I couldn't find one at a reasonable price. And I got this for less than I sold my old one, so I think it's a pretty good deal.

admin_5.jpg

00ej9.jpg

af693201-a21c-4496-9188-112b50983d75.jpg

BTW, does anyone think I should get some RAM sinks for it?

OK, there's something that's been getting on my nerves slightly while I'm waiting for it to arrive. I bought this card from the US. I'm in France and we have 230V, as opposed to 110V. But the PSU should convert the power anyway, right? I just need reassuring here. Thanks.

Can't wait my new card to come as I have to use a 6200 ATM.

im actually surprised that you didnt end with a
"TAKE THAT CRYMAN".

post some 3dmarks when you get it lol

Back
Top Bottom