Logo plz...

hascet

Fully Optimized
I got Adobe Illustrator CS2, I tried making a logo in it but, couldn't get any where cause I was totally confused, so I was just wondering if someone would bekind enough to make me a website logo that incorperates, "Seans Computer Repair" in it, without the quotes :)

Thanks in Advance!

lol, almost exactly, but I'm going ot wait ot see if its successful, then I might buy a domain name... www.freewebs.com/seanscr

lol I even stole you slogan if you don't mind, i'll take it off if you want me too...

hascet said:
lol, almost exactly, but I'm going ot wait ot see if its successful, then I might buy a domain name... www.freewebs.com/seanscr

lol I even stole you slogan if you don't mind, i'll take it off if you want me too...
HAHAA i don't think your a business threat to me. Keep it if you like.

Domains are freaking $5.99 a year, buy one lol they make all the difference!!

How do you guys make money off this, I would be lucky to get one customer.

G35x said:
How do you guys make money off this, I would be lucky to get one customer.
lol i make a crap load i make about $75 for 2 hours labor lol.

Well, I haven't started yet, but I plan to put an add in the local paper, I'm making a website, you just need advertissments, and have to live in a populated area

hascet said:
Well, I haven't started yet, but I plan to put an add in the local paper, I'm making a website, you just need advertissments, and have to live in a populated area
yeah but get a domain name or else they will think you are unprofessional, also if you can afford it get a ad in the phonebook

Back
Top Bottom