Logitech Z-2300

Conspirate

In Runtime
I was about to shell out nearly 400 bucks on a Z-5500 and an X-Fi soundcard when I came across this: Logitech Z-2300... for only fifty bucks! I've heard they are the best 2:1 sound system, and this way, It's not a neccessity or a need to upgrade my Soundblaster Live to an X-Fi. I know that a lot of people have these speakers; does anyone have any comments or opinion on them? I'm probably just going to purchase them online without listening to them in person, since it expires soon. Thank you.

Yeah, I have them......they are AWESOME. The subwoofer is huge the bass is great and the sound is clear and crisp, and they are thx certified. I am also running them with a soundblaster live card. Trust me....you will be plenty satisfied.

edit: you realize that the 54.99 is after a mail in rebate right?

Logitech make great speakers, period. Doesn't matter if they're 2.1 or 5.1, they all deliver superior sound. Even if you have a crappy sound card.

Yeah, I do realize that it is after-rebate. Even without the rebate, I would consider the soundsystem, since I dont feel like throwing down an extra 150 bucks on a soundcard and then some more for a 5:1.

I have them as well i got mine for $50 with no rebate lol. I run them with an Audigy 2 Value sounds great couldent be more happy.

Back
Top Bottom