iPAD help

biferi

Daemon Poster
I have the iPad Nano 7. GB and when I plug it into my computer a window comes up telling me it is the K Drive Removable.

So I am going to copy music into it but do not see a Folder for music.

I see
Calenders.
Contects.
DCiM.
Notes.
Recordings.

Now this takes Video so I know the Recordings Folder is were it puts the Videos.

So were do I put all my MP3s??????

AFAIK, you can only copy music to an iPad using iTunes. iTunes itself is free, and transferring the files shouldn't be difficult if you already own them. The iPad will show up as a device on the left side of the screen in iTunes, and you just open that option to transfer the files.

Yep, the iPad/iPod (really have no idea which you are talking about. iPad nano?) does not support MTP or standard file transfers. You will have to use iTunes or jailbreak and use SSH/iPhonebrowser (assuming you mean iPad)

I've also noticed that the complete filesystem is visible in certain distributions of linux. This is also an option if you are seriously opposed to iTunes.

what other program can I use to copy files to my iPOD Nano?
iTunes never worked for me and it still doenot.

For mp3s, there isn't any other choice, except for Linux as was mentioned.

Why doesn't iTunes not work for you? I just installed it in a test VM, works fine for an Apple OS to windows kludge

What about CopyTrans Control Center

They say this can do it any thoughts on this progra,mm???

I have a Ubuntu CD and WinAmp installed on my computer.
Can I use any of these to copy mp3 from my Computer to my iPOD Nano?

I here it can be doen but how?

Yes iPod Nano

And iTunes gets almost installed then it says it can't install some of the components and stops.

Is there another way to do this??

Back
Top Bottom