Internet Problems!!!!!

itzdylan24

In Runtime
wat does limited or no connetion mean??
i wake up one day and thats wat it says at the botom right..i didnt do anything to it now my internet doesnt work. i thought it was the cord, but i tested another cord it still didnt work. so i figured it had something to do with firewalls because i used my psp and yet it doest work.. someone help???????????:mad:

although my computer not working is fine because i think its unhealthy to be on the computer all day everyday

Try right clicking the connection in the bottom right, and then select repair. Also check in device manager for problems.

it could be several things, most likely a bad connection, conflicting ip address, or just a random fault/conflict. try a repair like said above and just check all the obvious connections. also click on the icon and click on support. see what it says

could be anything from a problem with the routing at phone company,to a loose conn.,to your wirless router needing to reboot,or xp pro has a glitch in it that when it goes to hibernate ,every now and again ,you need to re-boot computer just clicking on the icon and repair will not do it,shut off puter and re-boot. jmho>Marvin

It is probably something to do with your internet provider. What kind of internet connection do you have?

are you using a router? If so check you have you encryption setting configured properly(W.E.P.) as if you are using a wireless network to connect from your router you will have to put you network key in on your current computer so you receive the the signal from the router.

try resetting your router/modem, don't know if that was suggested because i didn't read any other posts :p

I've had that problem and yeah it can mean thousands of things. If you're using a router and havn't got a static IP address setup, I suggest you do that, because thats what caused the error when it happened to me and my whole network just runs more effectively when they all have static IP's. Here's a link to set up a Static IP:

For XP:
http://www.portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm

Vista:
http://www.portforward.com/networking/static-vista.htm

Matt

i think this would work, ima try it out

Back
Top Bottom