Internet problem

Azzafed

Solid State Member
right, i'm not sure if this is in the right section but i assume the problem will be hardware.

anyway, i used to be able to access the internet fine :D then all of a sudden it stopped, all the other laptops/ computers in my house work fine. just my computer will not connect, my netgear says that it's connected etc but the icon on windows says it has no connectivity or limited!

i have no idea what the cause is, drivers need updating? if so which ones?

please help meeeee

Thanks

Aaron

Go to my network settings and click on view adapters and right click your adapter and do repair.

This could solve the problem

i'm running Vista, yeah it's wireless. i've tried repairing it and it just says it cannot find an IP address

I have one of the friend having the same issue since 2 weeks ago, she is using wireless router in her house and total 4 laptops are connected to the router and the router is using WEP security.

3 of the other laptops are still able to connect to the router except my friend one, she even borrow a USB wireless adapter from me and install it to the laptop and result still the same which is limited or no connectivity. But when she brought the laptop to my house and library , the laptop works fine. Is this the driver problems or what ?

Thanks and any help will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom