Internet explorer takes a while to load

funknuts

Baseband Member
i turned on my computer this morning and when opening up internet explorer teh window comes up and it starts to load my homepage. it freezes. Now if i try to right click on the window on the bottom toolbar to bring up the little menuwith teh option to restore, maximize close etc...the page actually starts loading. when i click away from the little menu it stops loading and everytime after it is done loading i cant click on anyhting on the web page or in the toolbars at the top. after about 3 min i am then able to use internet exploer like normal.

my first guess was spyware. I installed and ran spybot serch and destroy and a bunch of differnet spyware programs. it found 13 items and removed them but it did not fix it. I cleared all temp files cookeis etc.. and that didnt work.
tried a few virus programs they found nothing. I tried changing my homepage to a differnet address it still does the same thing. I do not really know how to compeltely uninstall internet explorer. I went into add remove programs and then add/remove windows compennets and took it out of there and then I clicked on internet explorer setup and reinstalled the program that still did not work. I am really frustrated. other browsers work fine.

anyone ever see this before???

Back
Top Bottom