Internet Connection Problems

Zapdos

In Runtime
Ok so for the week or so i have been having this problem, whenever i am connected to the internet on my comp i get this Dissconnected every 10mins or so, It says Internet connection Unpluged when its clearly in the back of my comp. So when ever i play games such as battlefield 2 or when i am on msn i suddenly get dissconected and then reconectedso it will totally mess up any online game. And it will sign me out of my msn every 10 mins. And sometimes i will go to my internet explorer and nothing will come up, i will try different sites and everything.

Is this some sort of virus or like what, i am so confused. Any ideas will be much appreaciated.

Thanks

Sounds like you need to make a call to your ISP (Internet Service Provider). It sounds like a modem issue to me, like it's dropping the signal. Especially since it says "Network Cable Is Unplugged" This is a sure sign that the modem is dropping the signal, or a component is going bad, i.e. Network card on the computer, network cable, or network port on the modem. Call your ISP first.

Back
Top Bottom