I'm Sorry For The New Thread -- I Need Your Opinion Right This Second!

If you can afford it, sure its a good case and can house a mATX, but won't this completely blow your budget?

Don't buy this kind of thing on impulse. think it over a bit.

If you can afford it, sure its a good case and can house a mATX, but won't this completely blow your budget?

Don't buy this kind of thing on impulse. think it over a bit.

With a PROMO code, it's only $4 more (after MIR), considering it will come with fans. So technically, it's a better deal than the other one. I am going to buy it, probably, if I will get the MIR... and, well.... I am worried about the MicroATX issue. Are you sure it will be able to house it??

Yes.

I have to ask...How do you need $60 in fans for an athlon II build?

I dont even have $60 in fans.

BTW raidmax cases come with 2 fans. one is garbage, the other is loud.

Yes.

I have to ask...How do you need $60 in fans for an athlon II build?

I dont even have $60 in fans.

BTW raidmax cases come with 2 fans. one is garbage, the other is loud.

No, No, No. I was planning on getting an Ultra Case for $55 that didn't come with fans. So i was going to buy a $6 fan, bringing it up to $61. Then, I saw this. For $4, I will be set and have a huge case for when I want to upgrade. Some day, I want this to be a gaming rig. Maybe for Christmas/my Birthday (May) I will be able to ask for $40 more in RAM, and for Christmas, a $160 graphics card. I don't know!! But, this definitely leaves my options open!

well then yeah go for it.

Raidmax cases are fairly cheap build though, just to warn you. The hinge broke on mine, and I removed the side fan to find that the side window was cracked under it.

It also feels flimsy, but for the price they look awesome.

well then yeah go for it.

Raidmax cases are fairly cheap build though, just to warn you. The hinge broke on mine, and I removed the side fan to find that the side window was cracked under it.

It also feels flimsy, but for the price they look awesome.

Though, I'm sure an $100 case is better than a $50 one all the same ;)

it kinda depends. A lot of times when they make the case look better, it will cost a lot more.

I have a different raidmax case that is the same as the smilodon but with a different door and side panel. It was $50...

it kinda depends. A lot of times when they make the case look better, it will cost a lot more.

I have a different raidmax case that is the same as the smilodon but with a different door and side panel. It was $50...

I am going to get it.

Only concern....

WILL I GET THE $15 MIR?? If I don't, this will suck. Big time.

And the PSU people say has a hard time reaching the motherboard. Will this problem be increased or decreased with a MicroATX??

PLEASE & THANK YOU ASAP! My dad is ready to buy it for me ;) (Well, I'll pay him with my cash, just he is going to use his Newegg account)

Cm690 for 8 dollars more. Sounds like a much better deal to me.

EDIT: They raised the price to 79.99. So it is infact 18 dollars more.

Back
Top Bottom