im looking for a new graphics card

sensesfail

Baseband Member
i want to purchase a new graphics card
it must be pci express
i am looking to spend between £80-£100 and i would buy it from ebay, instead of an online retailer
anyone have any recommendations?
thanks

I'm biased toward Asus, they cost a little extra though, you might want to check out EVGA or other brands that offer a lifetime warranty.

ASUS fanboy in da house :D

The 7600GT is definetly your best bet, or you can go into the ATI camp, and get yourself a...

damn...

There is a card that beats the 7600GT by a few frames in situations, and can even be flashed to a much faster card for nothing if the pipes will unlock, but I can't think of the name...

for the 7600GT i would go with EVGA but i like EVGA just depends on the specs i guess.

hey man look

almost every video card suggestion thread ends up with a 7600gt. you won't go wrong.

definitely go with an eVGA, because of their lifetime warranties. I got an eVGA one and love it. The fan is a little loud, but i barely ever notice it anymore especially when the volume is up in games, when it pretty much always is. you'd be happy with it.

Kage said:
The 7600GT is definetly your best bet, or you can go into the ATI camp, and get yourself a...

damn...

There is a card that beats the 7600GT by a few frames in situations, and can even be flashed to a much faster card for nothing if the pipes will unlock, but I can't think of the name...

I think you're talkin about the X1800 GTO, it was mentioned in a magazine i read and the 7600GT and the X1800 GTO were competing, although the ATI was a bit more expensive.

My friend owns a 7600GT and he's very satisfied, sounds like a good card.

Back
Top Bottom