illegal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ACDC ROX said:
is there a way to get these episodes legally and without spyware is what i want to know

Go to the store and actually PURCHASE the DVD's. Legal = paying for them.

1st get ur facts right. Bittorrent isn't illegal. It's just one file sharing application among others, if u download and/or share stuff with copyrights then u are doing illegal stuff. But the system itself ain't illegal.

And which ever of those methods u choose it's going to be illegal, since u are downloading copyrighted stuff without the authors permission.

bittorrent is not illegal?

o i was told it was.....

so could i contact seinfeld inc or something and ask them if i could download the stuff?

ACDC ROX said:
so could i contact seinfeld inc or something and ask them if i could download the stuff?

in theory yes. If u ask them about it and they say that yes u can, (u should have some kind of proof that they gave u the permisson) then it's fine for u to get it anywhere.

I said in theory because this is highly unlikely. Why would they want u to download stuff from the internet instead of buying it from the shop. If u download it they wont get money, if u buy it they will.

It's just like u would ask a game company for a permission to download all of their games. It's just very very unlikely that they would ever give u the permission.

Edit:
I changed my name by asking it to be changed from Mr. Lindon.

okay, use torrents
yes i know its illegal, and im gonna get flamed for this but hear me out
torrents are illegal to a certain respect, but in another way they find lupoles (hope i spelled that right) in the system to get around copyright infringement, and distribution laws by having been seeded by other people, so it's almost like you let your buddy borrow your dvds to copy, Which is not illegal as long as you don't sell the copies.
correct me if i'm wrong but that's how it is interpreted.
and if it were illegal, then why wouldn't they crack down more, and start shutting down some of these p2p programs. it's because they can't, because they aren't doing anything illegal. That girl in NY or watevr was a whole different story.

IF YOU READ ALL THAT YOU ARE AMAZING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom