ID3 Tag Editors to reset headers?

This is the first time i've had a problem with a downloaded song. For some reason the tag can't be played through wmp11. It plays fine through my nero or creatives player though. I checked online and it said I need to use a non-Microsoft ID3 tag editing program to remove or reset the file's ID3 headers.

Whats the best way of doing this? I generally use wmp11 so I don't want to use a different program just to play this one song. Thanks for the help.

no idea but i would 100$ recomend u switching to media monkey (u can get if free from me if ud like just p/m me)
plays all formats and has built in ipod computability so you can put songs on your ipod or other mp3 players

Have you tried editing the tags in Windows?
Right click the file > Properties > Summary > Change to Advanced View

Have you tried editing the tags in Windows?
Right click the file > Properties > Summary > Change to Advanced View

I'm not sure what your talking about. If I right click and choose properties there is no summary tab or advanced view. Unless your talking the details tab then choose to remove Properties and personal info from the file. In which case I tried that but it won't create a copy it gives a unexpected error.

The file is fine though it plays through great in another player. Just won't play in WMP. Originally I thought the file may be corrupt but it isn't because I downloaded it twice.

Back
Top Bottom