ID Motherboard

e1cks

Baseband Member
hi i have a been givin a new Motherboard.

i have it working but i am trying to find out the make of it so i can get the manual the only Identifing mark is on a the chip, "PC Net HT2001 0234" i have shearched the web for this Motherboard but i cant find it any where. does any body have any idea where i could find the manual for this Motherboard,

Thanks in advance

Craig

if u can find the manufacture, then go to the manufacture's website and find a manual there. And what chip is it on?

hi i have a been givin a new Motherboard.

i have it working but i am trying to find out the make of it so i can get the manual the only Identifing mark is on a the chip, "PC Net HT2001 0234" i have shearched the web for this Motherboard but i cant find it any where. does any body have any idea where i could find the manual for this Motherboard,

Thanks in advance

Craig

Hi Craig.

It's some time ago you ask about this motherboard. But I can tell you that it is a PCCHIPS M825(V1.2a). You can find the archives for the board here: http://www.pcchips.com.tw/PCCWebSit...=M825 (V1.2a)&CategoryID=1&MenuID=82&LanID=0

Ken ;)

on most motherboards, u can see a word or series of numbers and letter that could be the model of the motherboard...it mostly shows u wat chipset it is and brand and wat not, correct me if im wrong..

Back
Top Bottom