i7 920 OC, Easytune?

eesotereh

In Runtime
I am a complete noobie noob to OC'ing. I've never done it in my life on any computer. My OC hymen is indeed intact :p

On my new system I see this EasyTune prog and Im wondering,is it as easy as they make it seem with this prog? Can I just push those big colorful buttons to select profile 1,2, or 3 and presto?

Do you have an aftermarket cooler? I don't recommend a noob overclocker overclocking without a sufficient aftermarket cooler. Whether it be with easytune or not.

Do you have an aftermarket cooler? I don't recommend a noob overclocker overclocking without a sufficient aftermarket cooler. Whether it be with easytune or not.

Not sure exactly what that is, but I have 3 case fans. One fan on the cpu and this for the cpu as well: XtremeGear Ultra Triple Heatpipes Cool Copper Heatsink CPU Cooling Fan, Extreme Silent at 20dBA & Overclock Proof

Not sure exactly what that is, but I have 3 case fans. One fan on the cpu and this for the cpu as well: XtremeGear Ultra Triple Heatpipes Cool Copper Heatsink CPU Cooling Fan, Extreme Silent at 20dBA & Overclock Proof

That would be an aftermarket cooler. :)

Back
Top Bottom